What are the Steps to Become a Tutor / Trainer and Services Provider and get hired by Candidates, Students, Parents and HR's?
Step 1 :
Set Up Your Free Tutoring, Training and Service Provider Profile
1) Your profile is essentially your own Mobile App / website to attract new Candidates, Students, Parents and Human Resource Departments
2) A professional profile is a brief summary of your skills, strengths, and key experiences. It also should convey what you are seeking or what you have to offer the person reading it.
3) The professional profile can be used as your elevator speech—the in-person introduction that serves as a starting-point to networking at job fairs or professional gatherings.
4) Make sure your profile stands out and advertises you well. Knowing who will be reading your profile will inform the kind of information you include. Be clear about what you’re seeking
5) Write about your education, experience, and explain how you teach and why you love it. Be sure your profile image is inviting; a logo can work here, but students prefer to see your smiling face.
Steps 2 :
Get Requests / Leads to Your profile
1) Get Leads to Your SaraNextGen profile directly from users who impressed with your Profile
2) With a profile started, you will begin obtaining requests / Leads that match your preferences.
3) Keep in mind the number one point is ratings and reviews.
4) Ask the past and current students to post ratings and reviews on your profile.
5) Once you connect with a brand new student, they'll examine all the scholars who enjoyed working with you.
Steps 3 :
Introduce Yourself to new students
1) Candidates, Students, Parents and Human Resource Departments are trying to hire the most effective tutor for his or her wants thus take care you create a good initial impression.
2) Treat your initial telephone call or message as an expert introduction to a possible new student.
3) Greet them by name, address their wants or considerations, and raise them queries.
4) Describe your teaching / Working style as something worth investing in.
5) Explain the benefits of your approach to managing behavior and how this has worked previously.
Step 4 :
Get Hired & Start earning
1) With a good profile, reviews, and skilled introduction, you will begin getting hired.
2) Candidates, Students, Parents and Human Resource Departments are more probably to hire you after they know your value and accessibility up front.
3) you are more probably to urge the work if you work among the students' accessibility.
4) Set your own costs based on your education level and experience.
5) Explain your rates well and tell the student specifically what to expect for that rate.